VWLP Five Point Action Plan
The Working Landscape Council's Final Action Plan, Vermont's Working Landscape: Investing in our Farm and Forest Future, was published in September 2011. Click HERE to Read the full Action Plan (1MB, pdf).
Join the Vermont Working Landscape Partnership (VWLP) to advance its Action Plan to support local agriculture and forestry, to support farm and forest entrepreneurs, and to conserve Vermont’s Working Landscape for the next generation. Here are the Action Plan elements:
- Build a Major Campaign to Celebrate the Distinctiveness of the Working Landscape that is Vermont
- Target Strategic Investment through a Vermont Agriculture and Forest Products Development Corporation
- Designate and Support “Working Lands”
- Develop Tax Revenue to Support Working Landscape Enterprise Development and Conservation
- Build a State Planning Office and Activate the Development Cabinet
Visit the Vermont Working Landscape Partnership Home page for more about the program.